Katy Perry Concert Outfit


KP Cutie’s
Design of the Day
January 15, 2017

Katy Perry’s Concert Outfit

This is one of my favorite outfits that Katy Perry has ever worn. The reason I like the outfit is that I remade it myself at home for a school project. By the way I’m home-schooled for those that are wondering. We had an art festival that our whole family enrolled in right before the big relocation. Yes, we moved to Georgia.
article-0-1226601D000005DC-84_468x538.jpg

My Katy Perry Inspired Creation

It was created out of paper the one you  used to print,  tissue paper, poster board, and gems . It was fun to make a dress like that.

Katy Perry Hair Style

Katy Perry’s style of hair it’s amazing. I love every time Katy  performs I’m  happy with the hairstyles  that she comes out with. She inspired me with makeup I am studying  makeup, business, hair, and sewing.

Inspired by Three People

I am inspired by Katy Perry’s makeup  because  she had wild colors which is fun to do. The next person is Raven Simone with sewing because she had a show call that so Raven, which she played a character who loves to sew. I was inspired when I was a kid watching this with my baby sister who has a YouTube channel called LittleABWolf, and I have a big brother his name is psyo _ wolf you should check them out. The last but not least person that inspire me is my mom. She inspired me to do hair and business. She taught me how to do hair, and showed me a website called Trendimi. It’s a web course that teaches you about health, sewing, makeup, hairstyles, business, and much more. All you have to do if your joining sign in and select a course you want to take. After you finish you will get a certificate.  You can show people you did it.  You can do it at home, in a cafe shop, and many other places. I finished my makeup artist course, and I got a certificate. I was happy every time I looked at it made me feel proud that I did it. Not only was I proud my mom  was too. She knew that I could do it. Those are three people who inspire me to be the person I am now.

Kudos to Photographers

Kudos to the people who took the photo of Katy Perry which was Goldeneye/London Entertainment good job. Thanks you guys for taking you time to read my blog. I will make make another Katy Perry dress, take photos, and you guy can finally see my creation see you guys on the next blog byeee.Jet setter: Perry was in between German tour dates when she returned to California on a one-off show

Comments

  1. Hey guys thanks for thanking the time to read my blog hope you enjoyed it see you on the next blog byeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your amazing thats good that you believe in yourself and dont let anybody put you down! Just keep truckin' girl your going to make it far in life i can already tell ❤❤ - Jakayla

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts