Katy Perry Dress Remake All Paper

Hey Sorry!
Hey guys sorry for not posting A blog yesterday I was making the dress and I got frustrated. That stuff was falling apart I took a break three times. The third time I took a break, because my baby brother broke his arm. We were panicking. me and my brother that is. Our sister told our parents his arm is broke. They took him to the hospital I was relaxed. While my brother and little sister was panicking I went  back to my dress to finish the outer layer. I will show you parts of the dress below:  
Katy Perry Dress                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

KP Cutie

Comments

Popular Posts